Celebrate the end of the season with us at the Waldbühne with Wayne Marshall, Martin Grubinger and the Berliner Philharmoniker
We are delighted that the traditional end-of-season concert at the Waldbühne is able to take place. The programme features works by Leonard Bernstein, George Gershwin and John Williams. Wayne Marshall makes his debut conducting the Berliner Philharmoniker and is also the soloist in Gershwin’s Rhapsody in Blue. Star percussionist Martin Grubinger plays John Williams: The Special Edition in an arrangement by his father.
The concert on 26 June 2021 is a “BärCODE only” pilot project.
Note: Please support us by booking a group of seats according to the number of people in your party.
You will need the following to attend the concert on 26.06.2021
Admission is only possible if you can present the following three documents at the entrance control:
- Your personalised, seat-specific ticket for the event
- Valid ID card or passport
- The so-called BärCODE for a negative test result taken on the day of the event, or for your vaccination or proof of recovery.
What is a BärCODE?
The concert on 26 June 2021 is a “BärCODE only” pilot project. You will receive the BärCODE as confirmation of a negative antigen test at one of over 20 BärCODE test centres. We recommend that you book an appointment early at one of these BärCODE test centres.
People who are fully vaccinated can also access the concert with the Digital Vaccination Certificate. People who are fully vaccinated without the vaccination certificate and those who have recovered must have their convalescent/vaccination status certified on 24 or 25 June at the Philharmonie (Herbert-von-Karajan-Str. 1, 10785 Berlin) from 17:00 to 20:00, or on 26 June 2021 at the Testzentrum Olympia Westend from 08:00 to 20:00 (Passenheimer Str. 25, 14055 Berlin).
You can receive the code either digitally via your smartphone or tablet, or as a hard copy.
For all concert guests, including people who have recovered from Covid or are fully vaccinated, proof with the BärCODE or the digital proof of vaccination is mandatory. Admission will not be granted without a valid BärCODE. Other documentary proof of status will not be accepted.
This is how the concert will work on site
- There are 1, 2, 3 and 4-seater groups available which you can book according to the number of people in your party. Only spouses or partners plus members of one’s own household and persons for whom custody or rights of access exist may sit in each group of seats. By booking the group of seats, you state with binding effect that all persons in a group also belong to one household.
- Masks (medical or FFP2) are mandatory on the grounds of the Waldbühne. Masks can be removed when sitting in your own seat.
- There will be a Corona-compliant catering offer on site. You are welcome to bring one non-alcoholic drink per person up to 0.5 litres in a Tetra Pak or plastic bottle (PET) to the event. The regulations regarding food, drink, picnic baskets etc from the original concert date no longer apply.
- Bags must be no larger than 210 x 300mm (approx 8 x 12 inches) Information on items you are permitted to bring with you can be found here (in German).
After the concert, we ask you to take part in an anonymous survey by email to give us your impressions of the admission procedure.