At the open-air concert at the Brandenburg Gate, the Berliner Philharmoniker will celebrate the inauguration of the new chief conductor Kirill Petrenko with people of Berlin and visitors to the city. On this page you will find all you need to know about the event.
- From 18:00
- Visitors can enter and exit during the entire concert
- Maximum number of visitors: 32,000
- Ebertstraße Nord
- Ebertstraße Süd
- Straße des 17. Juni, near Yitzhak-Rabin-Straße
For safety reasons we ask guests to refrain from bringing along the following items:
- Large, bulky items such as folding seats or stools
- Large umbrellas – please limit to telescopic umbrellas and/or raincoats
- Glass bottles
- Bags and backpacks larger than A3 (11.7 × 16.5 inches/29.7 × 42 cm)
- Laser pointers
- Drones, multi/quadcopters
- Weapons of any kind
Unfortunately, large pieces of luggage cannot be deposited and stored on site.
- For wheelchair users, there is a 10×6m gallery with a view of the stage – on the corner of Simsonweg and Straße des 17. Juni.
- All three entry points are barrier-free and wide enough for wheelchair users.
- At the entry points, a service is provided to meet wheelchair users and assist them to the gallery if required.