Berliner Philharmoniker Circle Program
Your Commitment to the Berliner Philharmoniker
Shape the future with us and become part of the Berliner Philharmoniker family – as a private individual, a business, or a foundation. We offer you direct insights into the work of the Berliner Philharmoniker and provide you with numerous opportunities to become better acquainted with the orchestra, its musicians, and its activities behind the scenes.
Berliner Philharmoniker Circle
We have launched the Berliner Philharmoniker Circle for an exclusive group of highly dedicated supporters of the Berliner Philharmoniker.
It reflects the pioneering spirit that has characterized the orchestra since its founding in 1882. It supports us in a variety of ways and, above all, serves to affirm the orchestra’s commitment to the highest musical quality and its role as a global leader through innovation and social relevance in the future. That includes the financing of lighthouse projects with strong appeal, cost-intensive productions, or concerts in special venues. They help the orchestra transcend boundaries, open up new perspectives, and surprise audiences.
The Berliner Philharmoniker Circle is an international group in which both private and entrepreneurial supporters come together. Under the supervision of the general manager of the Berliner Philharmoniker, the Circle provides unique experiences for its members: in concerts, at events and receptions, and during social gatherings with musicians.
The American Circle is a branch of the Berliner Philharmoniker Circle for our supporters in the US. The Berliner Philharmoniker have been regular guests in the US for more than six decades and feel a close bond with American audiences through many unforgettable concerts.
In order to promote this exchange and further strengthen our transatlantic relationship, the Berliner Philharmoniker have fulfilled a long-standing wish and launching the American Circle of the Berliner Philharmoniker. We extend a warm welcome to the orchestra family to an exclusive group of supporters from the US.
Become a Member of the American Circle and support performing activities and special projects of the Berliner Philharmoniker in the US!
American Circle Member from 5.000 $
- Personal attention from the Board and Management of the Berlin Philharmonic Foundation
- Priority Booking of tickets for concerts of the Berliner Philharmoniker
- Guarantee on availability of tickets up to the pre-purchase deadline up to a maximum of 2 tickets
- Access to rehearsals of the Berliner Philharmoniker Orchestra (subject to prior permission)
- Free access to the Digital Concert Hall
- Invitations to receptions with members of the Orchestra
- Invitation to the season’s opening concert and subsequent dinner in Berlin
- Recognition in the Season's brochure and other publications (if desired)
American Circle Member from 10.000 $
In addition to the American Circle Membership benefits from 5.000$ you also receive:
- Guarantee on availability of tickets up to the pre-purchase deadline up to a maximum of 4 tickets
- 2 complementary tickets for one concert during the USA Tour
- Exclusive American Circle member concert dinner in New York
- Organized American Circle member tour to Berlin anually
- Participation in selected Berliner Philharmoniker’s tours, including opportunities to attend rehearsals, obtain admission tickets and attend meetings with musicians and the General Manager (subject to permission and additional payment)
- Opportunity to attend private house concerts with musicians from the Berlin Philharmonic
American Circle Member from 25.000$
In addition to the American Circle Membership benefits from 10.000$ you also receive:
- Guarantee on availability of tickets up to the pre-purchase deadline up to a maximum of 6 tickets
- 4 complementary tickets for one concert during the USA Tour
- Opportunity to organize private house concerts with musicians from the Berlin Philharmonic
American Circle Member from 50.000$
In addition to the American Circle Membership benefits from 25.000$ you also receive:
- Guarantee on availability of tickets up to the pre-purchase deadline up to a maximum of 8 tickets
- 6 complementary tickets for one concert during the USA Tour
- Private lunch with the General Manager and Board Members of the Berliner Philharmoniker
Make a donation
Your donation today plays an important role in future of the Berliner Philharmoniker, and we couldn’t be more grateful. Thank you!Become a donor
Our friends and supporters based in the United States can support our activities through a contribution to the American Circle of the Berliner Philharmoniker (the “Fund”) at the King Baudouin Foundation United States (KBFUS), a U.S. public charity within the meaning of Sections 501(c)(3) and 509(a)(1) of the Internal Revenue Code. Donors may be eligible for a U.S. income tax deduction for their contributions to the extent permitted by U.S. tax law. In accordance with U.S. tax law, KBFUS retains complete control and discretion over amounts contributed to the Fund.
+49 30 25488122