With our online tours, you can visit the Philharmonie on your computer, tablet or smartphone - from the comfort of your own home.
During a Zoom video conference, our guides lead you virtually through the building and introduce you to the Philharmonie in its many facets.
- Fees: 20 euros per group plus 3 euros per person.
- Group size: from 10 persons and up to 30 persons. From the 31st person onwards a new group will be opened.
- Language: German or English
Please send enquiries by e-mail to:
Please note our General Terms and Conditions.
For the best experience, you need an internet-enabled device (PC, laptop, tablet, smartphone), preferably with video conferencing capability (sound, microphone and camera), a stable internet connection and an up-to-date web browser (e.g. Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Firefox).
No registration with Zoom is necessary, as this can also be accessed via your browser.
At the beginning, the guides give a short introduction to how it works and the rules of use, so that this offer is also suitable for people with no previous knowledge of Zoom.
- Join without installing Zoom
By joining via the web browser, you can take part in the online tour without installing Zoom on your device. After you click on the access link in the order confirmation email, the option “join via your browser” will appear in your browser.
To be able to ask questions during the online tour, please allow Zoom to access your device’s microphone and, if desired, camera.
- Join by installing Zoom
If you like, you can download the free software from Zoom and install it on your device. To do this, click on the download link and “Save file”. If the installation does not start automatically, please select the file ending with “.exe” in your download folder to start the installation.
- If you use a tablet or smartphone, you can download the Zoom app from the Google Play Store or App Store.
- You also received a meeting ID consisting of numbers and an identification code with the access link in the order confirmation email. On your device, open Zoom, click “Join Meeting” and enter the meeting ID. Below, you can enter a name that will be displayed to the other participants.
- Waiting room
If you call up the access link before the official start of the online tour, you will be taken to the digital waiting room. As soon as the online tour starts, you will be admitted.
- Leaving the meeting
When the online tour finishes, the guide will end the meeting. You don’t have to do anything else. If you want to finish the online tour earlier, click “Leave Meeting” in the bottom right corner.
- Detailed information on the use of Zoom can be found here (language selection at the bottom of the page).
You will receive the access link to join the online tour together with your order confirmation by email shortly after booking your ticket. Please also check your spam folder in your email inbox.
Please check your spam folder in your email inbox. If you do not find an email there either, or if your email does not contain an access link, please contact us by email.
Please send booking enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Even after the reopening of the Philharmonie Berlin, online tours will continue to take place.
Unfortunately, (gift) vouchers cannot be redeemed for booking an online tour.
If you have any other questions, please contact us by email.