- Requirements: Please read our visiting information.
- When: Flexible in time (according to availability), booking at least 3 days in advance
- Duration: the guided tours take approximately one hour.
- Group size: for groups of 10 or more, a new group will be opened starting with from 21 people or more.
- Languages: English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Swedish, Spanish
- Where: Meeting point for all tours is the artists’ entrance (Doormen of the Philharmonic Hall). Access is possible via the park, coming from Potsdamer Straße. In case the group might arrive late, please, be so kind as to give us respective information under the following phone number: +49 (0) 30 254 88 - 130
- Luggage: For security reasons, large pieces of luggage are not allowed inside the building. Bulky luggage, such as large backpacks or suitcases, can be stored left in the luggage lockers at Potsdamer Platz station (middle plane opposite the entrance/exit of the shopping mall Potsdamer Platz Arkaden).
- Taking photos: please, see General Terms and Conditions
- Barrier-free access: Please note that you have to deal with a great number of stairs during the tour. Unfortunately, our guided tours are not suitable for visitors with reduced mobility. The use of digital voice amplifiers is not allowed.
The fees are valid for groups up to 20 persons. From the 21st person, there will be a new group.
- 50,- € in a foreign language
- 40,– € in German
- 35,– € student groups
- in addition 5,- € / 3,- € per person (students, unemployed, retired and disabled visitors)
- School classes: 35,- € per group (without additional entrance fee)
- For the free cancellation of a booked tour, the cancellation must be accomplished in writing two working days before the date of the tour, not later than 2 pm.
- In case the group does not come, the costs already incurred will be charged as a lump sum of 35,- €. We kindly ask for your understanding.