The Berlin Philharmonie is not only a musical venue but also an architectural highlight. For this reason, the Berliner Philharmoniker Foundation offers guided tours for individual visitors and special tours for groups through the Philharmonie and the Chamber Music Hall. During the tours, the attendees gain an interesting and comprehensive insight into the architecture and acoustics of the buildings as well as into the history of the Berliner Philharmoniker. Please note that all tours depend on our schedule of rehearsals and performances. We kindly ask for your understanding that you are visiting a concert hall in operation and that plans may change at short notice.
- When: As a rule, we offer guided tours daily (except December 24, 25, 26 and 31 and January 1) There are no guided tours during the official summer break in July and August.
- Where: Meeting point for all tours is the artists’ entrance (Doormen of the Philharmonic Hall). Access is possible via the park, coming from Potsdamer Straße.
- Duration: The guided tours take approximately one hour.
- Luggage: For security reasons, large pieces of luggage are not allowed inside the building. Bulky luggage, such as large backpacks or suitcases, can be stored left in the luggage lockers at Potsdamer Platz station (middle plane opposite the entrance/exit of the shopping mall Potsdamer Platz Arkaden).
- Taking photos: please, see General Terms and Conditions
- Others: We kindly ask to follow the instructions of the guides/staff members at any time, in order not to disturb the running rehearsals/performances.
DAILY GUIDED TOURS
Previous reservation is not possible
- Daily at 1:30 pm
- For individual visitors
- In German and English
- Tickets are available at the meeting point from 12:00 pm onwards
- 5,– €
- 3,– € (for students, unemployed, retired and disabled persons)
- School children are granted free admission
- Payment: cash or with credit card (except American Express) on site
- These prices remain valid until the termination of the current season
SPECIAL TOURS FOR GROUPS
For group tours, previous registration is necessary.
- Flexible in time (according to availability)
- For groups (10 persons minimum)
- Languages: English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Romanian, Japanese, Swedish, Spanish, Hungarian
- In case the group might arrive late, please, be so kind as to give us respective information und the following phone number: +49 (0) 30 254 88 - 130
The fees are valid for groups up to 25 persons. From the 26th person, there will be a new group.
- 50,- € in a foreign language
- 40,– € in German
- 35,– € student groups
- in addition 5,- € / 3,- € per person (students, unemployed, retired and disabled visitors)
- School classes: 35,- € per group (without additional entrance fee)
- For the free cancellation of a booked tour, the cancellation must be accomplished in writing two working days before the date of the tour, not later than 2 pm.
- In case the group does not come, the costs already incurred will be charged as a lump sum of 35,- €. We kindly ask for your understanding.
Any questions? Please contact:
Phone +49 (0) 30 254 88-134