No guided tours!
Due of the Corona Containment Ordinance the guided tours of the Philharmonie will also no longer take place.
The Philharmonie Berlin is not only a musical venue but also an architectural highlight. For this reason, the Berliner Philharmoniker Foundation offers guided tours for individual visitors and special tours for groups through the Philharmonie and the Chamber Music Hall. During the tours, the attendees gain an interesting and comprehensive insight into the architecture and acoustics of the buildings as well as into the history of the Berliner Philharmoniker. Please note that all tours depend on our schedule of rehearsals and performances. We kindly ask for your understanding that you are visiting a concert hall in operation and that plans may change at short notice.
- When: As a rule, we offer guided tours daily (except December 24, 25, 26 and 31 and January 1) There are no guided tours during the official summer break in July and August.
- Where: Meeting point for all tours is the artists’ entrance (Doormen of the Philharmonic Hall). Access is possible via the park, coming from Potsdamer Straße.
- Duration: The guided tours take approximately one hour.
- Luggage: For security reasons, large pieces of luggage are not allowed inside the building. Bulky luggage, such as large backpacks or suitcases, can be stored left in the luggage lockers at Potsdamer Platz station (middle plane opposite the entrance/exit of the shopping mall Potsdamer Platz Arkaden).
- Taking photos: please, see General Terms and Conditions
- Others: We kindly ask to follow the instructions of the guides/staff members at any time, in order not to disturb the running rehearsals/performances.
- Barrier-free access: Please note that you have to deal with a great number of stairs during the tour. Unfortunately, our guided tours are not suitable for visitors with reduced mobility. The use of digital voice amplifiers is not allowed.