Ticket sales and access to our concerts
- The general presale for all concerts in the Philharmonie in June starts on 31 may 2021. Information about the concert in the Waldbühne will be announced at a later date.
- For subscribers, there will be an exclusive presale date and 25% discount on ticket purchases for all concerts starting on 27 May 2021. Please use the subscription login in the concert calendar.
- Our seating capacity in the halls has been reduced by 50%. Seats go on sale according to the checkerboard principle.
- Tickets are only sold on a personalized basis in order to be able to identify and interrupt a chain of infection as quickly as possible in case of suspicion. Therefore, they cannot be transferred to others.
- For access to our concerts you need the following documents
- Your personalised ticket
- A personalized, up-to-date negative SARS-CoV-2 antigen test certificate (e.g. in our test centre at the Philharmonie) or a vaccination certificate, e.g. an entry in your vaccination card, proving that you have been fully vaccinated for 14 days. If you have been infected with the virus in the past six months and your illness dates back at least 28 days, we will also accept a corresponding medical or official certificate.
- A photo ID
Please note our hygiene rules and detailed questions and answers about attending the concert. Visitors who do not comply with the regulations, e.g. do not wish to wear an FFP2 mask without a valve, may be excluded from the event. In this case, there is no right to a refund of the ticket price.
Our concerts take place subject to the relevant permits. Should changes in plans be necessary due to Senate requirements to the contrary, we will of course refund the purchased tickets.