Useful information on the closure of the Philharmonie
The Senator for Culture and Europe, Klaus Lederer, together with the artistic directors of Berlin's state and private theatres, decided that theatres and opera houses in Berlin will remain closed until 31 May 2021.
Already purchased tickets will be refunded. Please use our return form for single tickets. It is also possible to contact us by email stating your customer number, your bank details (IBAN) and all information on your ticket regarding concert date, seat and price.
Subscribers who have paid for their tickets by direct debit will automatically be refunded the respective amount. All others can use our return form for subscribers or contact the subscription office by email stating the customer number, bank details (IBAN) and all information on the ticket regarding concert date, seat and price. For technical issues you can also contact us by telephone at +49 (0)30 254 88-999 (Mon-Fri 9 a.m. to 4 p.m). It is not necessary to return tickets.
The box office at the Philharmonie Berlin is closed until further notice.
Ticket holders for guest events should contact the respective organisers directly.
- The Berliner Philharmoniker will present their concerts as regular live streams in the Digital Concert Hall.
- In addition, over 600 orchestra concerts covering more than ten years can be enjoyed in the archive of the Digital Concert Hall. Moreover, there are bonus videos from behind the scenes: interval conversations in which conductors and soloists are interviewed by orchestra members, conductor portraits and documentaries on the orchestra’s history as well as projects of the Education Programme of the Berliner Philharmoniker.
Since the beginning of September, the orchestra has been regularly tested for SARS-CoV-2 in cooperation with the biotech company Centogene. Additionally, protective measures apply at the Philharmonie Berlin such as wearing a mouth and nose covering backstage until reaching one’s stand on stage, and thorough cleaning and disinfection of the stage after every rehearsal and concert. Because of the tests, the strict hygiene measures and the air conditioning in our halls, which is operated with 100% fresh air supply, our occupational health physician approved a stage distance of 1 metre between strings and 1.5 metres between winds.
Concert tickets for the rest of the season will not be made available for sale until we have a clear idea of the conditions under which we can hold our events. Please find below the planned pre-sale dates for concerts of the 2020/21 season. These dates might have to be changed at short notice due to decisions taken by the federal and state governments. You can find the latest information on our advance ticket sales on our website.
- For questions regarding buying tickets and subscriptions, tel: +49 30 254 88-999 (Mon–Fri 9am–4pm)
- Telephone information about our concerts can be obtained by calling +49 30 254 88-132 and +49 30 254 88-301
- For general information please call +49 30 254 88-0
This list is updated regularly.