The timetable of the course of study is largely determined by the course of the orchestra's season, and generally begins on 1 September.
- Training is offered in all orchestra instruments.
- Duration: 2 years (probationary time: 6 months)
- Start: usually every 1 September, if required also during the concert season.
- Grant: 950 Euros per month.
- Health insurance: The scholarship holders are responsible for obtaining their health insurance.
- Graduate diploma from an institute of music, conservatory or equivalent
- The maximum age for entry to the Academy is 25
- Covering letter
- Copy of the certificate
- Curriculum vitae
- Passport photo
- Application form
Applications should be only sent by post, fax or email
Sent by post or fax:
der Berliner Philharmoniker
Herbert-von-Karajan-Straße 1, 10785 Berlin
Fax +49 (0)30 254 88-289
Sent by email:
Electronic applications should only be submitted as pdf- or jpg-file and must not exceed the size of 1MB!